Innovation is new, sometimes crazy and has many colors. Forget the 25-year-old-founder and the garage – it is an old picture, that limits the world’s view on entrepreneurs. Yes, many inspiring new technologies are developed at universities – but an equal number of entrepreneurs bring in their intense years of working experience. Entrepreneurship is also not limited to startups but can be found in any form – in larger corporations, in government and also in school. It is also not “he” or “she”. Innovation and entrepreneurship require a certain mindset, that can be found in any kind of person or organization! Innovation is driven by diversity, boldness and the willingness to change.
Startup Colors brings together an exclusive group of innovators, experts and storytellers passionate about supporting entrepreneurs and innovation in Europe, Asia and the US. We are especially excited about innovation in healthcare, IoT, Smart City and Manufacturing. One of our flagship programs is the healthcare incubator Vision Health Pioneers that has been funded by the Senate of Berlin and European Social Fund with 1.5 Million Euros.
And since our team is growing, we need you to discover with us all the colors and shades of innovation across the world as ours.
Student Entrepreneur in Residence / Intern (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Program Manager of our new healthcare incubator Vision Health Pioneers in executing the program routine and community management. You will work closely with the 20 entrepreneurs we support in the upcoming 9 months.
- Support in the delivery of the workshops, mentoring sessions, and community events of Vision Health Pioneers, like weekly breakfasts, meetups, peer sessions and more.
- Contribute to our Social Media activities, create content for the Website and the Newsletter of Vision Health Pioneers as well as Startup Colors.
- Be involved in our community events such as meetups, demodays as well as fun events, e.g. at SXSW in Texas or the World Forum of Foreign Direct Investment 2020 in Vancouver.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Communication, and/or Marketing.
- You already have some first working experience in Communications, Marketing, Community management and/or Entrepreneurship.
- Language: English is required, German is a plus.
- Execution is important to you. You are autonomous and get stuff done in time and on a quality level you are proud of.
- You are eager to learn – you can also attend all the entrepreneurship workshops we offer.
- You do not have to be a healthcare expert but should be excited by moving into this space.
- You like people. And you like to dive into the Berlin startup community.
What do we offer in return?
- Work in an agile team in our own coworking space in the heart of Berlin (U Schwartzkopffstraße).
- Access to our ecosystem of partners and startups. In our incubator we work with some of the most important healthcare and pharma companies in Berlin.
- Learn by doing and benefit from a practical experience in communication and entrepreneurship management. Be an integrated part of our team and get interesting responsibilities that will boost your learning curve.
- Flexible working hours based on your university schedule.
- A comparable salary or/and other benefits
Please send your CV, a short letter as well as your availability and possible starting date to our Managing Director Maren Lesche: email@example.com
PS: Please send us your application soon: Batch 1 of Vision Health Pioneers is starting in March. It would be a pity to miss this!