In February 2019, we supported the team of the Lean Startup Summit Berlin in organising their event and in reaching out to the local Berlin community. Being close to the teams of Lean Startup Co led by Eric Ries and Strategyzer lead by Alexander Osterwalder, gave our team – Maren & Diksha covered the event from different angles – a deeper insight into the Lean Startup Process. As Eric Ries stressed:
“Startup success can be engineered by the Lean Startup process, which means it can be learned, which means it can be taught.”
Based in case studies by Volkswagen, Lufthansa, OneUp and other companies, we also learned how the Lean Startup Process can be applied in corporate innovation and how important it is to stay sharp as a growth startup.
How we supported?
- We supported in Storytelling and PR, e.g. by setting up interviews and creating a meaningful messaging.
- We supported by reaching out to influencers and local experts to engage as speakers and supporter.
- We screened and scouted venues and local production partners.
- We brought 30+ international volunteers on board and coordinated them onsite.
- We organised two startup tours with various stops for altogether 60 summit attendees.